Disposable Hearing Aids
Disposable hearing aids are a new phenomenon that was developed by Songbird Hearing Inc., an American company that wanted to produce a convenient, affordable product for a broad range of consumers. The disposable aid comes with a built-in battery and after the allotted hour or time usage, the user simply replaces the entire hearing aid.
There is no doubt that disposable hearing aids are convenient and practical and offer the customer an opportunity to try the product without a major financial commitment. Nevertheless, here's a few things to keep in mind if you're thinking of purchasing Songbird disposables:
- There is no need for repairs, battery purchases or battery changes.
- Songbird flexfit comes in only one size, so some people may not be able to wear them.
- They are in-the-canal (ITC) hearing aids, so people who cannot have their ear blocked will not find them suitable.
- They must be taken out during bathing, showering or swimming as the disposable aids should never be exposed to water.
- Although there is no hearing exam required for the Songbird flexfit, it is always recommended that anyone who suspects hearing loss or believes they need an aid should consult a licensed professional.
Check out the shopping links on this page to reach some of the leading online suppliers of Songbird Hearing products!